Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Will I Miss America ??

Yes, 2 months passed by in a jiffy and its time i go back to Gurgaon. Mixed feelings... I think i started feeling home-sick and wanted to go, but i guess i miss America and Americans also. Luckily i havent had a single bad experience--Touchwood ! Everything is so organized here and its just so easy to live life here. So easy to pursue your interests, so easy to develop as an individual, so easy to explore new things and just so easy to live!.

After my first week or so in U.S, i told my colleague that i cant stop remembering a quote i came across -- 'STOP EXISTING & START LIVING'. I think many people in India (and in many countries) are just existing. It's time they too start living. Its time i too start living and do more and more things and get more experiences in this short life. Isn't it a cool idea to bicycle to office? Can i do in Gurgaon ? The dust will just kill me... Another thing i noticed in this regard in U.S - They really encourage people to do good things and go all out to provide more facilities. Take the case of bicycling - they have special lanes and special bike trails. Take the case of car-pooling- they have special car-pooling lanes and special car-pooling parking spots.

Dont think i am also one more bloke who got swayed away by U.S and started bitching India. The first thought/question that came into my mind when i landed in U.S is - When India will become like this ??? Still that question is haunting me and more importantly the answers different people gave are even haunting...

Signing off from Denver Airport, with lots and lots of dreams for my Mother India....

No comments: