Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Post From Bangalore/Bengaluru

                      Its around 15 days i resigned from my previous job and left Gurgaon. It was very very emotional leaving all my friends, company and my work. I think i literally lived my last 4 years with my work and the people involved with it :). I felt ashamed as i couldn't remember getting that emotional when i left my parents and sister. May be it's because of the uncertainty - whether i would catch these friends again or not. Because it was not that easy for me to be in touch with old friends, once i moved to a new place, new set of friends and a new life. I hope i can change it now. But part of the problem is on other side also as those friends also "Move On" in their life.
                    Now coming to present, i joined my new company in Bangalore. Its definitely a pleasant change moving 'Down South'. Suddenly i started realizing and listing down all the things i have missed in my last 7 years of life. But immediately i would counter myself remembering all the things i experienced and learned living in North India. I think i have no regrets with my last 7 years of life - all those places i visited and all those people i met and most importantly just the 'experience' and the way my thoughts and my personality developed because of that. But Yes, Change is Always Good and now i welcome this 'change' in my life and look forward to it with clear and open mind....So as they say 'Enjoy Maadi'...

2 comments:

శశాంక said...

Welcome to 'Namma' Bengaluru

dee said...

Change is inevitable and only thing which changes in this world is change. The change is good and wish you a good luck.